As experts to the welding industry, we can assist and advise you on all your welding requirements, whether above or below the waterline.
Welding Procedures and Quality Documentation Reviews
We can write/develop all your welding procedure specifications (WPS), advise on all relevant BSEN ISO codes and standards. Produce QA/QC documentation and provide working instructions for any welding application, no matter how large or small.
Welder Qualifications & Assessments (approved Zurich Insurance Welding Surveyors)
We offer formal welder qualification testing to a wide range of National and International standards for all fusion welding processes on a wide range of materials. We also offer welder assessments and competence appraisals prior to testing, to ensure standards are met.
On Site Services, General Help & Advice
Our services are available as a ‘hands-on’ approach, or more formal ‘technical engineering’ approach; you decide which one, or we'll be happy to offer you both.
- Assessment of contract documentation & design reviews.
- Technical advice on producing sound welds.
- Co-ordination and control of welding related operations.
- Technical representation at meetings with client.
- Writing welding procedures and qualification testing of welders.
- Technical assessment of contractors.
Visual inspection and non-destructive testing.
- Welding coordination tasks and responsibilities (BSEN ISO 14731: 2006)
- QA/QC procedures
- NDT, including Dye Pen, MPI and visual welding inspection
Material Selection & Testing
- Advice on material selection and behavioral effects of composition variation with particular materials.
- Mechanical testing for welding qualifications and for investigative purposes.
- Material analysis and corrosion testing.
- Metallurgical investigation
- Establishment and maintenance of welding quality requirements.
- Writing and auditing quality systems under BSEN ISO 3834 standards.
- Assessment of subcontractor's quality systems.
- Investigation of weldability problems and failure analysis.